Truly effective marketing requires every aspect of your business to be examined, to ascertain how it interacts with and impacts upon, the consumer's end experience. It should cover everything that needs to be done in order to deliver your products/services to the user. It all requires a plan, which should include the following where applicable:
- Market and Competitor Research and Analysis
- Timing – seasonality, availability
- Pricing Strategy – is the market mature, niche, congested?
- Packaging - products that self-sell need to work harder
- Promotion - (Advertising, PR, Social Media)
- Sales – channels, targets, analysis
- Suppliers – reliability, cost, competition
- Channels of distribution and supply
We’ll work with you in creating a clear and concise plan to enable you to engage your audience and achieve your marketing goals. We’ve helped clients launch businesses, products and brands, as well as increasing sales, market share, membership and advertising sales.